Sunday 14 January 2018

A GIANT HELLO...

To everyone at St Austin's RC Primary School in St Helens - I'm looking forward to meeting you all on Tuesday...

And a GIANT sized HELLO to everyone at King's Park Infants and Grove House Infant and Nursery School in Dereham, Norfolk who are going to be busy writing stories around Maximus and the Beanstalk

I had fun writing Maximus and the Beanstalk - especially thinking about what Maximus would enjoy eating... Sprouts and Fishy Sauce... YUK! 
I hope that you have a lot of fun creating things to go into your stories and that you really enjoy writing them.

I wonder what will happen in your stories? I can't wait to read them all. If you would like to ask me anything or if you would just like to say hello, you can leave a message here or you can send me an email.

No comments: